HIV Rapid test
A Rapid HIV test is a finger prick test that is available in some community venues.
We recommend booking an appointment as walk-in opportunities can be limited.
All venues have private rooms for consultation and testing, and results are available within 60 seconds at the end of the consultation.
The 'window period' is the length of time it can take between catching an infection and when it will show in a test. The window period for the Rapid HIV test is up to 12 weeks. For more information on window periods please click here.
No personal information is passed onto the venues that we use. You must be 18 years old or over to access this service.
To book an appointment:
Telephone 0300 300 2016 and ask for your Rapid HIV test appointment.
- 7 Feb: Tesco Pharmacy, Easton Lane, Winchester SO23 7RS - 4pm-7pm
- 20 Feb: Pink Broadway, 79-80 East St, Southampton SO14 3HQ - 2pm-5pm
- 21 Feb: Waterside Medical Centre, Mumby Road, Gosport PO12 1BA - 4pm-6pm
- 22 Feb: St Marys Surgery, 1 Johnson St, Southampton SO14 1LT - 1pm-4pm
- 20 Mar: Pink Broadway, 79-80 East St, Southampton SO14 3HQ - 2pm-5pm
Want to chat?
You can now chat to us online at our HIV live web chat service.