Important Please Note
- The Andover clinic is still in the same place and has not moved.
- Please do not attend the New Andover Health Centre- this is a GP surgery and not a Sexual Health clinic
- Front door entrance to building where Andover Sexual Health is- What 3 Words directions https://what3words.com/ponies.clicker.shells
- Please wear a face mask unless exempt.
- Tuesdays 3.30-5.00 pm Young Persons (18 & under) sit & wait clinic-No appointment needed.
- Thursdays - Coil clinic 9:00 -12:00 by appointment only.
- Pre-bookable & Same Day appointments available online or by phoning 0300 300 2016 between 8am-8pm.
- All appointments subject to availability.
- We offer a translator service which can be requested when booking into clinic. We also have a voice to text translation service which can be used by patients with a hearing impairment. If you require this, please request at reception. If you require any additional support, or an alternative of adjusted service due to a disability then please either mention to reception or when booking an appointment.
Sexual Health clinic in Andover
How to find us
- The clinic is located in the old Health Centre on the left hand side as you access the hospital grounds.
- Andover clinic is located on the 1st floor. There is a fully accessible lift on the ground floor.
- Please do not attend the New Andover Health Centre- this is a GP surgery and not Sexual Health